Saturday, March 21, 2009

New ART!

Hey guys! I have some brand new art up in the Fantasy Wolf section of my gallery if you want to take a look.
Here is a sample:


I also have gotten all of my commission information squared away:

Status:
Trades- (Closed for now)
Requests- (hardly ever. Please don't ask)
Collabs- (Closed)
Commissions- (Open)
Gifts- (always open please don't ask for them though)
ACEO trades- (temporarily open)

Commissions-Prices and what I offer
(from lowest to most expensive)
-Note: My commission prices are subject to change at any time. Please check the prices before asking for a commission.
For an additional character/subject add half the original price.

-Simple concept sketch- $4
-Complex sketch- $6
-ACEO (2.5' by 3.5)- $7
-Badge (4.5' by 6.5)- $10
-Colored with no bg- $16
-Colored character on special paper- $17
-Colored with partial bg- $24
- Colored with full bg- $30
-Digital full body no bg- $20
-Digital full body with bg= $30

--If you want something else note me. If you want a bigger size than I offer note me. All of my regular commissions are about 8' by 11' or so.

1 comment: